We got home around 11:30 even though McKenzie was already
prepared to go out the door when I arrived at 9:00. She has been
sleeping in her own bed for 3 hours now. What a relief. Phinney
will be coming home from day care in a couple of hours also. He
will be so excited. The other morning, he was asking to see the fan
in my bedroom for the millionth time and I told him Daddy would let
him see it that night. He responded "I no want Daddy. I want my
Izzy back." Of course, I broke a little inside, but now he has his
Izzy back.
Thanks to everyone for your support through this time. We really
appreciate it. I would like to think this is the last time we will
have to go through all of this, but we know we have another surgery
within the next couple of years. Hopefully, when McKenzie is a
little older, technology will have advanced enough that further
surgeries will not be necessary.
We are wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and wishing good
luck to the benefit being held for my cousin and her family this
weekend. Wish we could make it guys.
Melonie
21 Message(s)
Posted May 3, 2009 10:44am
by Tamara Recker
Welcome Home!
Posted May 2, 2009 12:12pm
by bob munroe
way to go izzy
Posted May 2, 2009 8:39am
by Kerri Testement
Great news! I know it was a struggle for y'all during this
admission -- but being home is an awesome medicine, so Izzy will
continue to make great strides forward! (We, too, just sat in the
hospital for several hours waiting for "official" discharge. Very
frustrating!)
Glad to hear that y'all are home!!
kerri testement
cp:
katietestement
Posted May 1, 2009 11:18pm
by Janeen Greathouse
so glad you're home now, it's certainly a step in the right
direction. just enjoy yourselves and get lots of sleep (if
possible) :-)
Posted May 1, 2009 6:06pm
by Teresa Falzarano
I'm so glad to hear you have Izzy home. I just read a whole
weeks worth of postings at once (we lost power over the last
weekend like half of Oakland County, and I only seem to have time
for email on the weekends) and I have to say, that even though I
have no idea of the roller coaster ride you are on, I was taking
the up and down ride with you as I read. As always, I keep you all
in my prayers daily. I know Izzy will continue to progress as she
spends time with her whole family. I'm so glad Phin has his Izzy
back. Lots of love,
Aunt Teresa
Posted May 1, 2009 4:42pm
by Sundie Guttovz
Welcome home, welcome home, welcome home!!!!! It's a great place
to be after such a long stay in the hospital... nothing like it!
May there be plenty of rest, uneventful days, and relaxed play time
in your future! Hugs and prayers, Sundie & Sydnie
Posted May 1, 2009 5:26am
by Mary Stefanides
I am so glad that Izzy is home, I will continue to pray for her
renewed strength and health.
Love, Aunt Mary
Posted May 1, 2009 12:39am
by JOY K
Welcome Home! Heart hugs, Joy and Jilliann
cp sillyjilly07
Posted Apr 30, 2009 11:05pm
by Kathleen Angeli-Voyt
God bless all of you! Know that our thoughts, prayers and well
wishes continue!
Posted Apr 30, 2009 10:00pm
by Trisha King
Welcome Home Izzy!
So glad she's home!!
Prayers Always,
Trisha
cp:
JohnnysWay
Posted Apr 30, 2009 7:45pm
by Lauren (Celeskey) Bednarz
I'm SO happy sweet little McKenzie made it home safe and sound!
Wonderful news! Continued prayers for McKenzie and the family!
**BIG Heart Hugs** and many smiles your way!!!
God Bless! =D
With LOTS of Hope, Love, and Faith,
Lauren (21yr. old w/Tricuspid Atresia aka HRHS)
cp:
hopelovefaith
Blog: www.laurensheart.blogspot.com
Posted Apr 30, 2009 6:45pm
by Stefenie Jacks
Welcome home!!
Always in our many thoughts and prayers,
Stefenie, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan Jacks
cp:
Loganbear
Posted Apr 30, 2009 6:21pm
by Kristy Taxson
Welcome home Izzy!!!!!!
Posted Apr 30, 2009 5:59pm
by Laura Davenport
Great news!!! So glad she's home!
Laura and Lily
cp:
lilygrace2
Posted Apr 30, 2009 5:36pm
by Char Mazeppa
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! So glad to hear the good and positive news.
Love and prayers continue for healing and strength....Aunt Char
xoxoxo
Posted Apr 30, 2009 5:20pm
by Holly Smith
So glad to hear Izzy's home!
:0)
Holly
(cp:
EliesPage)
Posted Apr 30, 2009 4:51pm
by Susan McLean
Thinking of you all and happy to hear that you are HOME!!!
cp:
SweetHaleyMae
Posted Apr 30, 2009 4:50pm
by Traci Lisa
Welcome home!!! You made it!!! We're so happy for you guys.
Wishing Izzy a speedy, happy recovery and many, many days at home
for you all.
Posted Apr 30, 2009 4:15pm
by Hazel McNulty
Welcome Home McKenzie and Family. I continue to think of you and
send lots of hugs to you and your family as each day passes with
better and better recovery for you.
Prayers continue each day
Love
Miss Hazel
Posted Apr 30, 2009 4:15pm
by Tina Boyda
Glad you guys are home.
Tina
cp:
karlybug
Posted Apr 30, 2009 3:45pm
by Angela Holtz
Melonie, you have to be so relieved and happy. I'm glad to hear
she's home. She'll do so much better healing with all her family
and a homey surrounding.
No comments:
Post a Comment