Melonie
23 Message(s)
Posted Apr 14, 2009 9:36am
by Teresa Falzarano
I'm so glad to hear that Izzy made it through the surgery
alright. I will keep the whole family in my prayers.
Love, Aunt Teresa
Love, Aunt Teresa
Posted Apr 14, 2009 9:27am
by Terri Gonzalez
Yes!!! Hang in there! God bless you all.
Posted Apr 14, 2009 9:08am
by Traci Lisa
Thinking about you guys this morning and hoping Izzy is doing
well (and mommy and daddy too). Hope you all were able to get some
rest last night. Sending some strength...
Posted Apr 14, 2009 8:14am
by Stefenie Jacks
Great news!! We are so happy that she sailed through surgery!
Hope overnight was very uneventful but I know how tough the first
few days post op can be! Sending my {{{HUG}}}!
Always in our many thoughts and prayers,
Stefenie, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan Jacks
cp: Loganbear
Always in our many thoughts and prayers,
Stefenie, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan Jacks
cp: Loganbear
Posted Apr 13, 2009 10:12pm
by Alicia Hall
Melonie,
Glad to hear McKenzie is out of surgery. The first few days postop are the hardest because you just want to swoop her up and cuddle her. Just keep telling her you love her & letting her know you are there.
HEART HUGS & PRAYERS ~
Alicia
cp: josephmichaelhall
Glad to hear McKenzie is out of surgery. The first few days postop are the hardest because you just want to swoop her up and cuddle her. Just keep telling her you love her & letting her know you are there.
HEART HUGS & PRAYERS ~
Alicia
cp: josephmichaelhall
Posted Apr 13, 2009 8:52pm
by bob munroe
god bles that beutiful little girl i love her with all my heart.
i pray that she will pull through love you love bob
Posted Apr 13, 2009 8:12pm
by Charlene Dehn
Was there any doubt that Izzy would pull through, she does have
half of Mel's blood in her:) Thanks for the update and even though
we still haven't met Izzy yet, I'm excited that by the time we get
back to Michigan this summer she'll be a healthy little girl as my
Logan (who is completely a mini-Char and has his own patented
"grump" look) needs someone to chaise after him. For a laugh for
Mel...I spent 12 hours painting Morgan's room purple with princess
and castle stencils this weekend, when she saw it for the first
time her only response was "I wanted it pink". Those pink blankets
and teddy bears you gave have set a precident for life. Love, Char,
Bill, Mo, and Lo
Posted Apr 13, 2009 7:44pm
by June Spriggs
yeah Mckenzie!!!!Such an amazing little girl. We will wrap you
in our love for the next 48 hours and beyond.
Love, June,David and Kristen
Love, June,David and Kristen
Posted Apr 13, 2009 6:44pm
by Renee McConahy
Fantastic! I'll keep the prayers and thoughts coming!
Renee
Renee
Posted Apr 13, 2009 5:36pm
by Hazel McNulty
Our prayers will continue for McKenzie.
The Early Intervention Staff
The Early Intervention Staff
Posted Apr 13, 2009 5:27pm
by Laura Hermann
That EXCELLENT to hear!!! Thoughts are prayers are still with
you!!!! I started reading your blog this afternoon. What a journey
for McKenzie and the rest of the family.
Posted Apr 13, 2009 5:26pm
by Kim K
Will had his rt ventricle walls scraped too...ToF! Along with
his AV canal...these lil' guys will surprise you...praying for a
little kiddie coaster ride...just little hills...hugs and
kisses!
Posted Apr 13, 2009 5:03pm
by John Mazeppa
Thank you God for all the blessings of this day may you continue
to watch over and help all those in need especially little
Mckenzie. Love and prayers. John, Char & Family
Posted Apr 13, 2009 5:03pm
by Liz Munroe
Glad to hear she is out of surgery amd that it went well. Do let
me know if you need anything. Love to you all. Aunt Liz
Posted Apr 13, 2009 4:39pm
by Kristy Taxson
Yay Izzie!!! She's such a fighter!!!
Posted Apr 13, 2009 4:37pm
by Amanda Pennington
a big sigh of happiness...I get so emotionally attached to all
of these wonderful little people that I only get to meet on
line...glad that she is out of surgery...hope to hear more good
news soon...
Amanda
ethan's mom
Amanda
ethan's mom
Posted Apr 13, 2009 4:32pm
by susan wit
congratulations! I am sure that just seeing Izzy brought a great
deal of relief to you. She is a tough little girl and driven to
move and explore, I am sure that she will be busy soon. Hope that
tonight is uneventful and look forward to continued positive
reports. susan wit
Posted Apr 13, 2009 4:26pm
by Dorie Neuhaus
Glad to hear Izzy is doing well. Now I feel like a complete big
baby for being upset over Matthew's Dr. appt today when you had a
MUCH bigger issue. I guess I redirect my little pity party over to
something productive like some prayer for Izzy. Give her some
kisses for us.
Dorie
cp: MatthewNeuhaus
Dorie
cp: MatthewNeuhaus
Posted Apr 13, 2009 4:19pm
by Laura Davenport
So glad to hear McKenzie is out. May the healing process begin!
Hang in there, tough mama, you're doing fine so far.
Laura and Lily
cp: lilygrace2
Laura and Lily
cp: lilygrace2
Posted Apr 13, 2009 4:09pm
by Jennifer Pranke
Sssooo Glad to hear it! My thoughts & Prayers have been with
McKenzie, you, and the doctors all day. I just finally found some
time to see how all was going.
My prayers will continue to be there!
Jen (Holloway) Pranke
My prayers will continue to be there!
Jen (Holloway) Pranke
Posted Apr 13, 2009 4:07pm
by Traci Lisa
Go Izzy!!!! We're so glad it went well. I wouldn't be surprised
if Izzy does better than expected. She's so tough! What a relief to
have that surgery behind you now.
I'm so happy for you guys I have tears in my eyes :) What a day you've all had.
Still sending prayers, thoughts, well wishes, positive vibes and whatever else we can think of. Izzy is truly an amazing girl. Be happy. You all deserve it.
I'm so happy for you guys I have tears in my eyes :) What a day you've all had.
Still sending prayers, thoughts, well wishes, positive vibes and whatever else we can think of. Izzy is truly an amazing girl. Be happy. You all deserve it.
Posted Apr 13, 2009 4:07pm
by Cindy Taylor
Yay! Good to hear. Keeping her (and you all!) in our
prayers.
Cindy
Cindy
Posted Apr 13, 2009 4:06pm
by Mike Reynolds
Sounds great. Everyone at BSDD is pulling for you and Izzy. Mike
Reynolds
No comments:
Post a Comment