Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A most uneventful day

It was a very uneventful day, something I am profoundly grateful for. There are a few minor glitches to work out, both of which can be facilitated at home. No, now we (Izzy and I) believe the biggest issue is that of boredom. Neither of us want to be here. There are only so many interesting things we can do to keep each other entertained.

We are more than ready to go home tommorow.

Dale

5 Message(s)


Posted Apr 30, 2009 9:42am
so maybe you guys should play, "my grandmother went on a trip..." that's always a crowd favorite!

Posted Apr 29, 2009 11:27pm
It's almost over :o) Hang in there...the best is yet to come!!!
Love, Aunt Char xoxoxo

Posted Apr 29, 2009 10:26pm
Dale & Mel,
Uneventful is good under these circumstances. However, to alleviate boredom, I recommend exposure to the music of Great Big Sea from the Canadian Maritimes. I mean, how many other groups have an album with TWO songs about horses falling through the ice on ponds in one album? Check them out on You Tube, or ask me for some audio clips, and maybe Izzy can survive the boredom of the hospital. Mike Reynolds

Set1_rose
Posted Apr 29, 2009 10:20pm
yah boredom!! No event is a great event
Love,June,David and Kristen

Critter_dog
Posted Apr 29, 2009 9:33pm
I am so sorry for the boredom. I can only imagine how long the days must be. Give Izzy a hug and kiss for me and let her know that I can't wait to dance with her again. Love Aunt Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment