Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Bypass

The surgeon's nurse just stepped out to let us know McKenzie is on Bypass now. We shouldn't hear anything more until she is off of bypass (~2-3 hours)
Dale

8 Message(s)


Posted Apr 13, 2009 2:38pm
You have been in my prayers and thoughts today. Thank you for the updates. I can't wait to hear that she is off Bypass and back to her usual spunky self!
Renee McConahy

Set1_rose
Posted Apr 13, 2009 11:30am
We are with you all in our hearts.
Love, June,David and Kristen

Posted Apr 13, 2009 11:05am
Off to a good start! Go Izzy! Thanks for taking the time to update. Here's a cup of coffee for Mommy & Daddy. Maybe I should have sent some booze today instead? ;)

Posted Apr 13, 2009 10:43am
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
I little humor for you...I know a laugh might help pass 30 seconds or so...
praying!

Posted Apr 13, 2009 10:41am
I remember how I felt when my little boy was in surgery...I pray that peace be with you and you have some wonderful people with you to help distract you from reality...
I haven't introduced myself...my name is Amanda and my son is Ethan. We have a carepage set up for him but found that blogging was easier for us...his blog is ethanjamesupdates.blogspot.com
We are anxiously awaiting news of your little one...
Amanda

Posted Apr 13, 2009 10:35am
Time to get Mel a cup of coffee. All our love,
Uncle Ken & Aunt Liz

Posted Apr 13, 2009 10:30am
Hugs from everyone at work, and we are all thinking about you and your family. Positive thoughts coming your way. And thanks for the updates.

Posted Apr 13, 2009 10:26am
Praying, praying praying for your little girl as well as the rest of your family.
Tina
cp: karlybug

No comments:

Post a Comment