Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I wanted to take the opportunity on this Thanksgiving to say thank you to everyone who has supported us and helped us through this last year through these carepages. I am thankful for this outlet. writing these updates and sharing McKenzie's story is cathartic for me. The thoughts and support all of you provide have helped immensely. Thank you all.
Love,
Melonie

4 Message(s)


Posted Nov 30, 2008 10:22am
you are always in our thoughts and prayers. we know everything will turn out just fine eventually but we also know the wait is so difficult for you. just enjoy your little ones, they are so cute and adorable!!!

Set1_rose
Posted Nov 27, 2008 8:32pm
We are thankful that things are better for all of you.
Love, June,David and Kristen

Posted Nov 27, 2008 8:23pm
Happy thanksgiving!!! I am thankful you keep me updated and informed on Mckenzie and Finn! :)
Have a wonderful and relaxing day with your family!!

Posted Nov 27, 2008 6:58pm
Happy Thanksgiving, Mel and Dale....So much to be thankful for :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment