Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Diagnosis

The question was posted as to what McKenzie's diagnosis is right now. We are still working under the premise that all of her symptoms were caused by the adenovirus. While it is rare to affect someone in the way it has Izzy, it is possible. She has not been diagnosed with pneumonia and she does not have RSV (at least 3 swabs for it have come back negative).

I have been with her all night and she looks better than she did this morning, but not as good as I expected having seen the video from Dale this afternoon. She did brighten up when Uncle John stopped by to say hi. She has not eaten tonight and spent a lot of the time fighting sleep. She has finally stopped the fight and is sleeping now.

She is on the road to recovery we hope. Thanks to everyone for the love and support.
Mel

3 Message(s)


Posted Nov 19, 2008 9:55am
My prayers continue to be with McKenzie and your family as my heart goes out to you.
Jen (Holloway) Pranke

Set1_rose
Posted Nov 18, 2008 11:44pm
Sleep Well.
Love, June,David and Kristen

Get_well1
Posted Nov 18, 2008 9:33pm
I wish all the best to Izzy (and you) for a speedy recovery! I hope the ICU is a distant memory soon!
Holly (cp: EliesPage)

No comments:

Post a Comment