McKenzie has her follow up this morning with Dr. Richards. Both
Dale and I feel that we may be sent back to the hospital. Last
night, McKenzie's fever came back and it has only gotten higher as
time lapses. Her congestion is horrible. We can feel every breath
in her back. And she is flat-out refusing to eat. She did not sleep
last night and cried most of the time. We figured Phin would be the
next one down, but he only has a runny nose. We never expected
McKenzie to go backward again. I guess the rollercoaster never
ends.
Mel
2 Message(s)
Posted Nov 17, 2008 10:01am
by June Spriggs
You will be in our hearts and our thoughts today. Izzy is
basically a tough little girl and our hope is that this will get
her through this latest rough patch.
Love, June, David and Kristen
Posted Nov 17, 2008 9:40am
by Lauren (Celeskey) Bednarz
Oh Mel, I hope things get better! McKenzie is still in my
prayers!
**BIG Hugs to you and sweet McKenzie**
God Bless,
Lauren (21yr. old w/Tricuspid Atresia)
No comments:
Post a Comment