Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Smiles Return

I just talked with Dale. McKenzie is happy baby again. She is herself! She is still very sick, still on lots of oxygen, and still in the ICU, but they found her a couple of mobiles and she was playing and happy for an hour before she fell asleep. I'm not going to say it, but I'm becoming more optimistic.
Mel

3 Message(s)


Posted Nov 18, 2008 8:31pm
Thank God!!! Uncle John was heading to the hospital tonight after he got off work, hopefully he'll get to see you and Dale. Prayers (very strong ones) are continuing and I know God is listening :o)
Much Love, Aunt Char xoxoxoxo

Posted Nov 18, 2008 2:32pm
Glad to here it! You guys are in our prayers.
Andrea Horton (Mazeppa)

Posted Nov 18, 2008 1:58pm
Say it! say it! Visualize it! Believe it!!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment