Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Admission

Izzy was up all night coughing, crying, and moaning. As soon as she'd fall asleep, she'd wake up coughing again, which led to the crying and moaning. She was vomiting up flem as well. She is completely worn out, ate about 2 ounces this morning including the formula we stuck in cereal. She saw Dr. Doshi (pulmonologist) and Dr. Cutler (cardiac) this morning for a check-up. Her O2 sats were in the 70s. Dr. Doshi is having her admitted to the hospital right now. He thinks her body is so worn out from the coughing that she can't oxygenate herself well enough. They will get her on oxygen and hydrate her, so hopefully she can recover more quickly. Please keep our precious angel in your thoughts.

Mel

16 Message(s)


Posted Jun 9, 2009 10:18pm
Sorry to hear Izzy's in the hospital again. Praying she gets feeling better. Always inour thoughts and prayers.
God bless you all,
The Pollard Family
cp: ourgift

Posted Jun 9, 2009 9:47pm
I am so sorry to hear Issy is back in the hospital. Recovery has been difficult. We so wanted to see Issy back at school. I think of her often each day and continue to keep her in my prayers. Mom and Dad take care.
Ms Hazel

Posted Jun 9, 2009 7:20pm
all our best to you, sorry this is turning out to be such a trial!!

Posted Jun 9, 2009 4:10pm
hope izzy bounces back quickly.

Posted Jun 9, 2009 4:00pm
Awe sweet little girl... I will be praying she can get better soon and get home quickly.
Prayers for you...
Andrea
cp: OurJayci

Posted Jun 9, 2009 1:53pm

she will remain in my prayers as she has been. when things settle down, I would be more than happy to go you and izzy new "homework" so that you can work on new motor skills over the summer. I look forward to hearing from you. susan wit

Posted Jun 9, 2009 1:53pm
I'm so sorry that Izzy is back in the hospital again. I sure will be saying extra prayers for her to get well enough soon to go home!
Always in our many thoughts and prayers,
Stefenie, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan Jacks
cp: Loganbear

Posted Jun 9, 2009 1:41pm
My goodness, Izzy! You are sure keeping Mommy and Daddy on their toes. We hope you feel better really soon. We're saying lots of prayers so you will and then you can go back home with your family.
Dorie
cp: MatthewNeuhaus

Posted Jun 9, 2009 12:51pm
So sorry she had to be admitted. But, I'm sure she is already feeling better being hydrated and getting more oxygen.

Posted Jun 9, 2009 11:46am
Even a well baby can become very sick with upper respiratory infections. I am praying Izzy can receive the support to make a good recovery in the hospital-just sorry to hear you are headed back again, but it must be a relief that you can turn some of your worry over to her nurses and doctor.

Box_pink
Posted Jun 9, 2009 11:26am
I'm so sorry for how rough things have been lately. Here's hoping for a quick hospitalization and lots of rest for all of you!
Holly
(cp: EliesPage)

Posted Jun 9, 2009 10:52am
Continued prayers for your and your little miracle.
Dedie White
cp: HannahWhite

Get_well1
Posted Jun 9, 2009 10:33am
Poor little Izzy. We will be keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.

Posted Jun 9, 2009 10:28am
I hope they run a few test and maybe a echo, just to make sure all is well.
maybe you can get some sleep, many prayers, Kim

Posted Jun 9, 2009 10:25am
Melonie and Dale,
I am sorry to hear your little one is back in the hospital; we will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
Robert and Bonnie Russie

Posted Jun 9, 2009 10:25am
Praying for good rest with a quck recovery.
MoMo Connie
cp: katietestement

No comments:

Post a Comment