Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Posted Jun 4, 2008 3:08pm

McKenzie's next surgery has been planned for Friday, July 11. She will be in the hosptial from July 10 through at least July 14. This surgery is to fix her little bottom. Hopefully, all will go well and she will recover quickly from that surgery.

Other than that, life continues. McKenzie refuses to take her bottle because of the acid reflux, but we get to see a GI doc next week. Hopefully, he will have answers for that problem. Even though McKenzie vomits all of the time, she was 10 pounds 8.5 ounces on Monday, so she is steadily growing. Thank goodness for the feeding tube.
Mel

1 Message(s)

Encourage_hug_blue
Posted Jun 5, 2008 11:42am
Thinking of you
I just wanted to let you know that although I don't post a message very often, I'm thinking about you guys and praying for you every day.
Love Aunt Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment