Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Posted Jun 23, 2008 6:03am

I was wrong. McKenzie still has blood in her stools (I should say that yesterday she had a little stool mixed in with blood) and she only kept down 5 ounces the entire day Sunday. Today is her last chance. If she doesn't take enough food to sustain her, the feeding tube is going back. I wish I could make her understand that, but I can't. At least she is happy this morning and smiling at me a lot.
Mel

4 Message(s)


Kids_handprints
Posted Jun 24, 2008 12:40pm
Rooting for you
Keep hanging in there! She has excellent care and they will figure out what is going on and fix it. She has passed so many milestones, she is already a miracle, so she will definitely have a few setbacks. You WILL get through this!
xoxo
Andrea, Kevin, and Chloe-beast

Posted Jun 23, 2008 7:30pm
Her Smiles are telling you that it'll be ok :o)
Hi Mel,
Bless your heart, these are such tough times for you all...hold on to the smiles and know that God is watching over you all. She's a little fighter and will continue and someday this will all be a memory....it will get better :o)
Love to all...Aunt Char xoxoxo

Set1_rose
Posted Jun 23, 2008 10:11am
Hang in there!!!
Looks like right now her body has to tell everbody what she needs. Until her body can tolerate taking in food orally and keepiing it down at least there is the option of the feeding tube to make sure she is getting enough nutrition.Enjoy those smiles she gives you. Store them and all of the other good times in your heart so you can find them again when you need to relive them for a minute when things are hard. We love you,
June, David and Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment