Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mar 22, 2008

First time she could really eat! Saturday, March 22, 2008.
 We had another good day today. McKenzie is still off the respirator and the labs came back. She does not have an infection and barring any further complications, McKenzie's surgery will be Monday. The best part of the day was being able to feed her. She loved it and took the milk down quickly! It feels so good to be doing something productive for her and helping her get strong.

Thanks again for all of the support!

Melonie

3 Message(s) from carepages


Set1_lilyvalleyPosted Mar 24, 2008 3:44pm
Prayers for you all
You are all in my thoughts and prayers today. I prayed for you all and for the Dr's and nurses performing Mckenzies surgery today. I pray that all goes well. I love the pictures She is adorable.
Love, Nicole
  
Spring_flower3Posted Mar 24, 2008 10:15am
Thinking of you today
Saying prayers that McKenzie's surgery goes well today. We are so happy to hear that she is doing so well, and is such a strong, determined young lady (hmmm....does she get that from her mother?)
love,
Kevin and Andrea

Set1_bflyredPosted Mar 23, 2008 12:07pm
Love to all of you
Hi Guys,
I'm sending my love to you and praying that you will feel peace as you wait for the outcome of McKenzie's surgery. Just know that there are so many people who care and are here waiting with you.
Your new baby is truly a blessing and I'm so glad to read about her progress. Enjoy her while she's little, it will seem like a blink of an eye before you are writing that first college tuition check :)

Peace. Love Aunt Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment