I just spoke with McKenzie's cardiologist and it appears that
McKenzie is doing well enough that they will wait until she is
around 1-year-old to do her surgery. That means we have about 6
months to hopefully stay out of the hospital. We are very excited!
Even better news is that McKenzie doesn't have to see her
cardiologist again until the middle of October. She is doing well
enough that she doesn't need constant attention. It is almost like
she is a regular kid. This will give us plenty of time to fatten
her up, so hopefully will continue to improve on her eating. She
broke another record yesterday by eating 19.25 ounces. I hope
everyone enjoys the weekend.
Melonie
PS
I want to apologize to anyone who sent us a gift since McKenzie was released from the hospital and did not receive a thank you card. I ran out a very long time and ago and keep forgetting to buy more. I went to look for the list I was keeping to write thank you cards and it was gone. I assume it was "cleaned" up at one point. I don't want anyone to think we are not grateful for everything that everyone has done for us, but I don't remember all of the people I have yet to thank, so please let me thank you here. We are truly thankful to everyone and appreciate everything. Thank you all!
Melonie
PS
I want to apologize to anyone who sent us a gift since McKenzie was released from the hospital and did not receive a thank you card. I ran out a very long time and ago and keep forgetting to buy more. I went to look for the list I was keeping to write thank you cards and it was gone. I assume it was "cleaned" up at one point. I don't want anyone to think we are not grateful for everything that everyone has done for us, but I don't remember all of the people I have yet to thank, so please let me thank you here. We are truly thankful to everyone and appreciate everything. Thank you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment