Izzy has been off of the oxygen since about 3:00 this afternoon.
She has been doing great. Her sats are great. I expect the sats
will be great as she sleeps since they have been better through
this illness during sleep. If she sleeps is the real question. She
is all fired up. Dale took her on two wagon rides this evening and
she wants more. She is bouncing off the rails of the crib.
Hopefully, she won't overdo it and end up going backward. If she
does continue to do well off of the oxygen, I expect her to be
released tomorrow. That would be day 10. With these viruses, she is
always released on day 10.
Mel
13 Message(s)
Posted Jul 9, 2009 8:04am
by Stefenie Jacks
Melonie,
I am so far behind on my Izzy updates. I have been busy and away
from the computer but it sounds like while I have been gone she has
been making some great progress!
Hope she keeps cruising along and she will be heading home soon
to stay for a while. Did you hear that Miss Izzy???? You need to
behave a while for your poor Mom and Dad! :)
Always in our many thoughts and prayers,
Stefenie, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan Jacks
cp:
Loganbear
Posted Jul 9, 2009 2:12am
by Nora Schultz
Praying that Day 10 is the release date for Izzy! Sounds like
she's doing better! YAY!!! Praying for you all!
Posted Jul 8, 2009 10:03pm
by Kathy Ware
Great news!!! Get that stroller ready!!! =)
KJ (35 tricuspid atresia, pulmonary stenosis) cp:
kjware74
Posted Jul 8, 2009 9:49pm
by Laura Davenport
Great news!! Looking forward to you going home tomorrow!!
Laura and Lily
cp:
lilygrace2
Posted Jul 8, 2009 9:28pm
by Rebecca Paskaramoorthy
Glad to hear she is getting better! Hopefully you will be able
to enjoy some of the summer!
Posted Jul 8, 2009 9:03pm
by Kelly Kalis
So glad she is doing well, we will keep our fingers crossed and
say a prayer that you will all be home together tomorrow night.
Posted Jul 8, 2009 8:42pm
by Terri Maxim
Those wagon rides can sure wind kids up. This is a good thing,
though, since she is feeling better. Praying that you will be able
to go home tomorrow.
Terri
Posted Jul 8, 2009 8:36pm
by Courtney McKenzie-Moore
I really hope she gets released on day 10. I also hope you start
feeling better. You sounded dreadful on my answering machine. When
you first started talking, I thought you had extremely bad news
because of your voice. I'm glad it was positive after all.
Posted Jul 8, 2009 8:13pm
by susan wit
at least she's predictable! hooray for all of you. let me know
when you are ready for some homework! Susan Wit
Posted Jul 8, 2009 7:45pm
by Maureen O
Sounds great! Bouncing off the rails :) Please pray for Miss
Callie:
http://www.carepages.com/carepages/CallieStapp/updates/2236296?client_code=default&ipc=mur
Go, Miss Izzy!!! PRAYER WORKS!!!
Posted Jul 8, 2009 7:33pm
by Char Mazeppa
Hoorayyyyyyyyyyy!! Continued prayers for McKenzie to be released
and to feel MUCH better and for you and Dale....God Bless you
all....Sending lots of love, Aunt Char xoxo
Posted Jul 8, 2009 7:27pm
by Holly Smith
Way to go, Izzy!!
:0)
Holly
cp:
EliesPage
Posted Jul 8, 2009 7:14pm
by Angela Holtz
YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment