McKenzie doesn't make anything easy. Her ear didn't seem to be
bothering her any more and we were hoping she'd start eating again
since she hasn't been eating well for over 2 weeks now. But, she
decided differently or at least the germy bug who attacked her
decided differently. She woke up vomiting at 4:30 and continues to
do so. A lot of it is dry heaves, but we tried to give her her
morning meds (she gets 6), but she only took half and that half
came back. Please keep McKenzie in your thoughts.
Mel
3 Message(s)
Posted Feb 9, 2009 10:29am
by Jennifer Pranke
Ugh! If it's not one thing... Our thoughts & Prayers are
with you all for a quick turn around from this latest snag.
Posted Feb 9, 2009 9:09am
by June Spriggs
So many germs out there! We will send our good thoughts that
they stay away from Izzy long enough for her to get better.
Love, June, David and Kristen
Posted Feb 9, 2009 8:54am
by Andrea Welch
Hang in there, it seems when our heart kiddo's get sick they
have little energy left from fighting off those germs. Then
sometimes they don't have enough energy to get rid of those pesky
germs and they get worse. Jayci has struggled so much with germs
that I have become a germ-a-phobe :) I wipe shopping carts off with
a antibacterial wipes and I use those same wipes on public bathroom
doors. At church after we shake hands for a greeting I use hand
sanitiser. I think everyone is used to my fear of germs by
now.
If you think she needs to be seen by the Doc I would say to go with
your instincts. Some Doc's may become frustrated with our constant
worry but it is that worry that keeps us Mom's on our toes and
ready to act if there is something wrong.
Big Hugs
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment