I hate that I was wrong, not because I have a problem with being
wrong, but because that means Izzy is still really sick. She did
feel better for a little while yesterday, but she is still vomiting
whenever she gets the slightest amount of food or medication in
her. She still plays and is smiley, but she is sleeping A LOT. She
is getting dehydrated and we can't do anything about it. I wager
she will be in the hospital soon if she doesn't have a true 180
turn around. It is looking less likely that her cath will go as
planned on Friday, thus setting back all hopes of a full-fix soon.
I guess I will have to wait even longer for those pink toes, for a
stop to the labored breathing, for a healthy baby. I promise I
won't waste all of your time with another new update until there is
some real change. In the mean-time, please keep Izzy in your
thoughts. She is trying so hard, but can't seem to get well. At
least her ear healing nicely.
Mel
8 Message(s)
Posted Feb 10, 2009 6:20pm
by Teresa Falzarano
I'm praying for you every day.
Posted Feb 10, 2009 1:15pm
by Nicole Nauer
Mel, you could never waste our time. I feel like I am in someway
there for you and Izzy when I read these updates. I will keep you
all in my thoughts and prayers. Love Nicole
Posted Feb 10, 2009 12:27pm
by Terri Gonzalez
Always in my prayers!
Hang in there.
Posted Feb 10, 2009 10:24am
by Janeen Greathouse
we'll certainly keep her in our prayers!! sick is going around
right now. Angelica missed 4 days 2 weeks ago and is missing
another 3 this week. the wierd weather isn't helping either!! God
Bless You!!
Posted Feb 10, 2009 10:22am
by Kim K
Dont feel like you are bothering your carepage family...frequent
updates helps us to know what to pray for.
Have you ever used a ng tube? although WILL in general eats well
and doesnt need it anymore, I keep one on hand so if he is sick and
wont eat or drink or cant keep liquids down, I can put it down his
nose and at least give him pedialite.
I will be praying for Mckenzie today...Im sorry you had to cancel
your cath. I know how disappointing that can be, because it is hard
to not know what is going on inside and be worried about it. God
knows the perfect time for her cath...Love, Kim and WIll
Posted Feb 10, 2009 9:57am
by June Spriggs
Izzy is in our thoughts and our hearts,
Love, June,David and Kristen
Posted Feb 10, 2009 9:48am
by Lauren (Celeskey) Bednarz
Sweet little McKenzie is in my thoughts and prayers!!! **BIG
Hugs**
With LOTS of Hope, Love, and Faith,
Lauren (21yr. old w/Tricuspid Atresia)
cp:
hopelovefaith
Posted Feb 10, 2009 9:47am
by Tamara Recker
She is in my prayers and positive thoughts for a 180 asap!
No comments:
Post a Comment