![]() |
| Pretty in blue jeans before the Hearts of Hope Fall Festival. October 5, 2008. |
For the last couple of weeks, McKenzie has been having gastro problems. It has gotten worse in the last couple of days and she is once again dealing with internal bleeding. Hopefully, when she sees Dr. Gebara today, he will know the cause and be able to fix it quickly! Hopefully, it won't be another change in formula. I don't think there is another one and I can't image how expensive it will be if there is. (After verbally telling me Blue Cross would cover Izzy's current formula, they have denied coverage numerous times. We are on our second appeal and waiting an answer, but after the "hearing" yesterday, it does not look like it will go in our favor. The woman obviously had not read any of the paperwork and I'm guessing she won't. I got the distinct impression that Blue Cross was just denying coverage because they can.)
Dale and I are very concerned/scared/feeling hopeless. The problem is causing McKenzie a lot of pain and she cries harder than I have ever heard her cry. It kills me to hear the pain in her voice.
![]() |
| Phin, Sebastian, Izzy, and Xavier. October 11, 2008. |
![]() |
| IzzyBug. October 11, 2008. |
I will keep everyone updated once we learn more. The appointment is in 10 minutes.
Mel



No comments:
Post a Comment