![]() |
| No more feeding tube! May 21, 2008. |
Mel
7 Message(s)
Posted May 23, 2008 12:52pm
by Nicole Lasky
Beautiful Baby Girl!
That is the most beautiful thing!! Love the new pic of that big smile with no tubes!!
Congrats on how well she is doing!
That is the most beautiful thing!! Love the new pic of that big smile with no tubes!!
Congrats on how well she is doing!
Posted May 23, 2008 12:11am
by Char Mazeppa
Goooooooooo McKenzie!!
Sending love to all, it's so good to see McKenzie looking stronger and healthier and happier! She's going to have such a story to tell someday, God bless her little heart! I was just looking back from the first picture here and it's so incredible and wonderful to see the positive changes. God is good! Mel, I hope you're enjoying your remaining leave time, it goes so quickly!! Hope you're all just having a wonderful time together! Hugs to all...
Love, Aunt Char xoxoxo
Sending love to all, it's so good to see McKenzie looking stronger and healthier and happier! She's going to have such a story to tell someday, God bless her little heart! I was just looking back from the first picture here and it's so incredible and wonderful to see the positive changes. God is good! Mel, I hope you're enjoying your remaining leave time, it goes so quickly!! Hope you're all just having a wonderful time together! Hugs to all...
Love, Aunt Char xoxoxo
Posted May 22, 2008 9:10am
by Janeen Greathouse
Too Cute!!!
Thanks for the picture and the good news. You certainly deserve. She is so cu7te. I can't wait to meet her!!!
Thanks for the picture and the good news. You certainly deserve. She is so cu7te. I can't wait to meet her!!!
Posted May 22, 2008 12:42am
by June Spriggs
What a smile!!
Now we can see her whole adorable face. It's even more plain to see how much she looks like her mama. Eat up McKenzie!!
Love, June, David and Kristen
Now we can see her whole adorable face. It's even more plain to see how much she looks like her mama. Eat up McKenzie!!
Love, June, David and Kristen
Posted May 21, 2008 4:06pm
by Jo Hill
She's so darn cute!!!!!
We will pray that she does well without her feeding tube.
Love, Aunt Jo
We will pray that she does well without her feeding tube.
Love, Aunt Jo
Posted May 21, 2008 4:01pm
by Sarah Bossenbroek
What a Smile!
Hey guys, Her smile lit up my day today! Thanks again for all the updates. I am so happy that she is home and doing so well. Good luck going back to work. I don't know how you do it all. Love you, Sarah
Hey guys, Her smile lit up my day today! Thanks again for all the updates. I am so happy that she is home and doing so well. Good luck going back to work. I don't know how you do it all. Love you, Sarah
Posted May 21, 2008 2:47pm
by Annie Mejia
Nice Outfit
Excellent news. Enjoy your baby without any strings attached. By the way, Lucia has that same outfit in the new picture. The baby fashion word is narrow! Love Annie, Rojelio & Lucia
Excellent news. Enjoy your baby without any strings attached. By the way, Lucia has that same outfit in the new picture. The baby fashion word is narrow! Love Annie, Rojelio & Lucia

No comments:
Post a Comment