Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

Love & Wishes from Celestial Bear aka Izzy

Hello Everyone!

This is Izzy and this is the first I'm updating my blog, so I'm not really sure what to say. Mommy is going to ask me questions and I will answer.

Mommy: So, how are you feeling lately Izzy?

Izzy: Ummm; well, I've been feeling kind of bleh.
Mommy: But didn't you just have a birthday????

Izzy: YES!!

Mommy: Okay, so tell the people what happened on your birthday.

Izzy: Well, we were planning on having a party with the princesses, aunt, uncle, and three cousins, but then the virus hit and the princesses, aunt, uncle, and three cousins couldn't come. But there's another but. BUT, my grandparents on my mother's side, in other words, my Ma and Papa were able to come. And I had a lot of fun. We decorated handkerchiefs and watched a movie. Then after that, everyone left and I was exhausted.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mommy: What about on your actual birthday?

Izzy: Well, on my actual birthday, we had my favorite restaurant PF Changs. And we watched the new "Little Woman" that we bought on Amazon Video. And I got what I wanted from mommy and daddy: a Celestial Bear, as in me that's a Care Bear, and a costume that is me as the same thing. (The mark on the bear is my mark and the crescent moon means "love" and the shooting star means "wishing".)
 

 And everyone from all over the world sent me messages just to say Happy Birthday, including the princesses.

Mommy: How did that make you feel?

Izzy: Well, it made me feel extra special. And I just want to thank everyone.

Mommy: Anything else going on in your life?

Izzy: Not much. I've been staying in my room most of the time and the very little time I spend downstairs is the only time I go anywhere.
Skyping with Elena of Avalor!
Trying on mommy's rings and even getting one of them!
And Izzy in her happy place: swinging!!!! She corrected me and said: "More like flying."

Mommy: But that's good right because we're all social distancing?

Izzy: Yeah; it is good.

Mommy: Anything else to put in this update?

Izzy: No; I think we covered everything.

Goodbye from Izzy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment