If you are getting this through email, please do not freak out with tons of posts in the feed. As you may know, we used Carepages for the first 7 years of Izzy's life and I heard a rumor that it is closing down at the end of October. I freaked out thinking we have only a couple of weeks to transfer over the last of her posts in order to save them properly and keep it all together as we wanted, but that may not be true as I cannot confirm. Either way, I've wanted everything transferred for a long time, so I will be doing it. Once it is in blogger, I can save it myself without having to rely on third parties!
***UPDATE: CAREPAGES HAS CONFIRMED THEY ARE CLOSING DOWN OCTOBER 31, 2017.***
Anyway, since July, Izzy has been doing well. Summer was great for her. She relaxed and her body liked that. She still has trouble driving distances. Pain is a daily problem. She still wears oxygen, but she has been better overall.
Izzy started 4th grade. She loves it and is making it to school much
more often than last year. We have noticed she is slowing down more
though in the last couple of weeks. Exhaustion is pretty much a given by
the end of the week. But, she is happy. Right now, she's counting down
the days until Halloween!
 |
| Hearing aids have been a life changer!!! She loves them :) |
 |
| Loves her books. |
 |
| Phin and Izzy at Izzy's Ice Cream Social in August! |
 |
| School shopping with Ma. |
 |
| Waiting for Phin to get home from camp on his birthday! |
 |
| Unexpected (and unplanned) beach fun |
 |
| Yup, they were soaked with nothing to change into! |
 |
| The circus acts were amazing to watch! |
 |
| First day of 4th grade! |
 |
| Ice cream! |
 |
| I was able to massively DIY an adult backpack to fit Izzy, freeing her to move with her oxygen on her own. |
 |
| Congenital Heart Walk at the end of September! |
 |
| Izzy had an idea this morning ;-) |
Thanks for checking in on our girl and don't worry if there are a lot more posts that come through. Look at the dates! Today's updates are from 2008. We still have 2009, 2010, 2011, and most of 2012 to upload!
Mel
I am pleased that Izzy is coming to school more than before. It’s fun watching her learn new things and grow academically.
ReplyDeleteThank you! She enjoys working with you too :)
DeleteLoved all the pictures of everyone!! Glad Izzy is doing better and we see that beautiful smile! Halloween is just around the corner, Izzy! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteIzzy is counting down the days until Halloween, so she totally knows how close it is :)
Delete